The film “Werewolf”, co-produced by Rosco Polska, was qualified for this year’s Gdynia Film Festival. Apart from “Werewolf”, 15 other films are going to compete for the Golden Lion 2018. Among them “Clergy” by Wojciech Smarzowski, “Mug” by Małgorzata Szumowska, “Cold War” by Paweł Pawlikowski. We wish all the best to “Werewolf” on this year’s festival.
- We present another company of Rosco Polska – an exclusive jewelry store “M&A Luxury”
- Rosco is going to co-produce a film adaptation of a best-selling novel ”W” jak morderstwo by Katarzyna Gacek
- New website and new offer of Art and Gifts
- “Werewolf” with a chance for the European Film Award!
- Kolejna spółka w grupie Rosco: RoscoTax – nowoczesne biuro rachunkowe!